- Wash your table and chairs down thoroughly with hot, soapy water to remove any dirt and grease. Rinse well with clean water and dry.
- Spread newspaper out in a well-ventilated working area.
- Rub down with coarse sandpaper to remove any flakes of paint or rust.
- Spray any bare metal with White Primer and allow to dry.
- Choose a range of Satin Premium Enamel colours to create your look. We have used Porcelain, Pistachio, Cameo Pink and Urban Beige. Be sure to spray from a variety of angles to make sure you get complete coverage.
Note: Always follow usage instructions on the reverse of Valspar spray paint cans.