- Wash the pots thoroughly in hot soapy water to remove traces of food and grease. Allow to dry.
- Lay the pots and their lids out on newspaper in a well-ventilated work area.
- Apply an even coat of White Primer to the pots and lids.
- Spray each pot in a different colour. We used Satin Real Red, Satin Summer Leaf and Satin Pistachio. Spray all the lids with Satin White.
- When the pots are dry, apply adhesive letters to label each one - S for screws, N for nails and B for bolts.
- Finish with a topcoat of Clear Acrylic for extra protection.
Note: Always follow usage instructions on the reverse of Valspar spray paint cans.